Forward Networking and the Global ECU Forum are proud to announce an exciting “Storyboard” feature for the EVOLVING CORPORATE UNIVERSITIES FORUM conferences. This is being used for the first time at the Dubai conference – packaging speakers and their topics within the various “Chapters”. The story is all about the journey towards creating an efficient, effective and sustainable Corporate University / Corporate Education Function.
The “Storyboard” guides participants along a systematic pathway, each “Chapter” building upon each other, prompting reflection and resulting in the creation of many different personal Corporate “Stories” which can be used for CU development and growth.
Delve into the “Chapters” of our agenda and decide which parts of the “Story” you wish to explore further in Dubai.
- Chapter 1 Needs: Strategising Effective Leadership
- Chapter 2 Design: Planning the people; Strategy and Resources
- Chapter 3 Provision: Establishing the Processes, Products and Services
- Chapter 4 Value: Creating Value and Sustainable Results
- Chapter 5 Quality: Monitoring, Assessing and Improving
The EVOLVING CORPORATE UNIVERSITIES FORUM MODEL and Conference “Storyboard” has been developed by Józefa Fawcett, a Learning & Training Specialist, http://JozefaFawcett.com on behalf of Forward Networking. It is underpinned by principles from three learning and quality management frameworks – The Systematic Approach To Training; ISO 10015 and the EFQM Excellence Framework.